Re: PF and Security Alerts

Richard B Drake

I didn't have this on either of my computers but my wife uses Explorer to play some POGO games and she did have it. I downloaded the Adware Removal Tool that Dave references below and it found 193 pieces of Adware on my wife's computer. I removed them all and it seems to be working.
--
73, Rich - W3ZJ
www.w3zj.com

On 7/19/2017 7:19 PM, 'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] wrote:
On my Windows 10 system, clicking the "View Certificate" button in the "Security Alert" window that pops up when I direct Pathfinder to perform a QRZ search shows that the certificate in question is issued to *.btrll.com

Googling btrll lead to this: