Re: DXView failure to show stateside stations worked-except 6M phone.

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:21 PM
To: Stephen
Subject: [dxlab] DXView failure to show stateside stations worked-except 6M phone.

woe is me. Last night, just before closing down, I noticed that DXView info screen suddenly is showing only ONE mode/band indicator of having any contacts in the log when I click on a SpotCollector call. . I have a W - in the SSB box, and every other box is blank on all modes and bands. I then clicked on some 50 meters DX calls, and have a normal panel with boxes filled with C and V indications, in all bands and mode. Its only the stateside , click in SPotCollector - or typing a call in the DXView box, that fails to fill the other boxes. They all come up with a W in the 6 M phone box.

I assume that you have the correct log open in DXKeeper. Open DXKeeper's "Realtime Award Tracking" window, select the DXCC tab, and locate the row whose "Prefix" column contains K. Are the status boxes in this row correct? If not, click the Recompute button at the bottom of the Main window's "Check Progress" tab. Does the K row now show the correct status?