Re: Commander not closing down from Launcher.

Dave AA6YQ

The DXLab Launcher directs other DXLab applications to terminate by sending them a message via Windows. If the Launcher isn't able to direct Commander to terminate, but Commander does terminate if you click the X button in its Main window's upper-right corner, the Windows may not be conveying the "terminate" message from the Launcher to Commander. Reboot Windows to see if this corrects the situation.

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 8:01 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Re: Commander not closing down from Launcher.

On my windows7 system it is as you describe since long time - it is no problem as I close commander via seperate closing. I feel, it is more a feature as commander is the program, which is needed for other applications and it is for me ok, that is stay open.

AVG logo <http://www.avg.com/internet-security> This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com/internet-security>