Re: QRZ again?

Peter Laws / N5UWY

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 11:26 AM, 'Wallet, Brad C.' bwallet@ou.edu
[dxlab] <dxlab@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I've got step one complete. They offer a lot so I joined a while ago to support them. What's step two?

Honestly, everything about my DXLab configuration is a mess. Any chance I could get you to come to my house sometime and get me straight?
Dave just posted the URL. :-)

For the rest of you, Brad and I are in the same town and are in the
same club, so it's not as crazy a request as it sounds! Yeah, that's
probably doable. Heck, we could work VHF simplex for that matter. I
guess you missed my DXLab presentation at the meeting the other month?