From now on, i will take it as it is, and never complain anymore about it.
It only happens with a new Callsign. Once there is a QSO in DXK, next time data are in the log and used so by PF.

Still finding that the DXLabSuite is the finest program ever seen.
Sorry for stealing your time Dave.
I apologise.
Eddy ON5JK

From: 'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab]
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:21 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] QRZ again?

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 5:38 PM
To: dxlab@...

I must say I see a large number of requests for QRZ.com Pathfinder help and thus diversion of Dave's, AA6YQ, time to respond to and fix these requests.

However, fixing this may be an ethical issue, not a convenience to DXKeeper users issue.

The DXLab community possibly doesn't understand that the QRZ errors come from Pathfinder's attempt to read a web site intended for human consumption and extracting it's best guess what is the desired QSL/contact/location information. QRZ occasionally changes the format of the data presentation for security, style, and software updates. It is their right to do so. Microsoft changes their offerings regularly. So why can't QRZ?

>>>QRZ is free to change their web page however and whenever they like.

Guess what? QRZ doesn't want DXLabs or any other program to programmatically access their Web Site.

Virusvrij. www.avg.com