Re: WSJT-X and FT8

Anthony W. DePrato

Ed
scroll down towards the bottom of the wsjt-x page
you will find wsjt-rc1.exe for win download and install that version
73 Tony WA4JQS

At 03:49 PM 7/12/2017, you wrote:
Gvien all the fuss over the new FT8 mode, I have upgraded to WSJT-X
v1.7.0 and JTalertX v2.9.10 as recommended. However, I do not see the
FT8 mode listed anywhere on either program. The WSJT-X site says V1.7.0
is the latest release. Am I supposed to download some beta version that
is for playing with FT8 until all the bugs get worked out?

73 de Ed

Watch Her Eye Bags “Vanish� - This Is Jaw Dropping
Beverly Hills MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/59666ecaeed7a6eca145dst01vuc

------------------------------------

------------------------------------