Sliders and Buttons ... file format?

Peter Laws / N5UWY

If it's there and I missed it, my apologies.

Is there a defined format for the ASCII files used for Sliders and
Buttons? I've started to play with these for my IC-746Pro (and will
eventually for my IC-910H) but it would be way easier for me if I
could edit the raw files, particularly those contributed by others,
and import rather than use the editor. But I can't figure out the
format. Since, as in the BASIC I first learned decades ago, line
numbering is important and used here, how do I get them to line up
correctly?