Thanks Dave.... CTRL-click on the Capture window's Spot button works fine. I was just hoping there was a way I didn't know about that would allow adding spot notes when spotting from the log entry.

73,
Tim - N3XX

On 2017-05-29 5:21 PM, ' Dave AA6YQ' @AA6YQ [dxlab] wrote:

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 5:07 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Spotting from DXKeeper Log

After logging a qso in DXKeeper, I can right click on the log entry and
send a cluster spot, but can't find a way to enter spot notes before the
spot is sent out. Is there any way?

There's not; to send spot notes for a previously logged station,
you'll; have to use SpotCollector's "Outgoing spot" panel.

Note that you can specify spot notes by ALT-clicking the Spot button
in DXKeeper's Capture window, but you can only do that before logging
the QSO.