Re: Rig + antenna switching

CSM\(r\) Gary Huber - AB9M

I've used the Rosewill 301 - two port serial PCI adapter with great success with DXLab Suite and station control / PTT / data transfer.

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M
On 4/7/2017 12:14 PM, N1BUG paul@... [dxlab] wrote:

I can report that I recently purchased a Rosewill RC-302E card to
use with Commander for some band switching tasks. It is working
perfectly.

I read that not all of these ports/cards can supply the same amount
of current so I did some testing on the one I got. Open circuit
voltage on the data lines (pin 22..pin 9) is 3.29v. With a 1 kOhm
resistor it is 3.25v with a current of 3.25 mA, more than enough to
operate my NPN transistor switches.

Results may vary, but I am so far very satisfied with this card.

73, Paul

--
Paul
N1BUG 160m-2m DXCC Honor Roll