From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:34 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Illegal Availability with Spot Collector

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 10:16 AM
To: dxlab@...

I have apparently turn off an important switch in DX Lab Suite. When I click a call in Spot Collector I get a pop up window
advising for Prop View "Illegal availability" What's up with this?

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/propview/Help/Operation.htm>

>>>Availability is the required circuit reliability, expressed as a percentage representing the likelihood that signal quality will
be acceptable, in the range of 1 to 99. On the Parameters tab of PropView's Main window, what you have you specified in the
Conditions panel's Avail textbox?

Avast logo