Thanks Dave, and also Mike-KB9BIB. When I receive the spreadsheet from the WPX awards manager, I'll try the suggestions from both of you.

73,
Tim - N3XX

On 2017-01-27 2:24 PM, ' Dave AA6YQ' @AA6YQ [dxlab] wrote:

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 1:32 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Compare WPX Verified in DXKeeper to actual Verified
for WPX award

Thanks for the answer Dave. I know what I have to do now. I'll get the
spreadsheet from him, then see if I can place it side by side with the
RAT window. Then I can scroll through both to identify any discrepancies.

If you filter the Log Page Display with
WPXVerified='V'

and then click the Progress button in the "CQ WPX" panel on the Main
window's "Check Progress" tab, DXKeeper will generate a progress report
with your 3539 verified WPX prefixes sorted in WPX order, and numbered.
Sort the spreadsheet in WPX order, and scan for WPX prefixes where there
is a discrepancy between the "number" in the DXKeeper-generated report
and the row number in the spreadsheet. Each time you find a missing
entry in the spreadsheet, insert an entry into the spreadsheet with the
prefix specified in red font; this will make it easier to locate
subsequent missing spreadsheet entries. When you're done, there should
be 13 rows in the spreadsheet with red WPX prefixes; those are the ones
erroneously shown as Verified in DXKeeper.