Re: DXV Enhancement - Display 60m Progress Table

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Peter Glasmacher pit@...
[dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

..... I'd be completely satisfied with 60m Spots coming in in SC. Whatever I try, there ain't any ( European ) Spots. Even tried to adjust the subbands ( well, it obviously does not allow to define fractions of a khz) from 5351.5 to 5266.5. No luck anyway. See the spots coming in fromDB0SUE and a bunch of other spot sources, qbut none of them makes it to the SC Window.....
In the textbox in the Filter panel at the bottom of SpotCollector's
main window, enter:

Band = '60m'

then type Control-S. Do you see 60m spots?

73,

~iain / N6ML