Re: Not logged into QRZ

W0MU

QRZ and other sites were having issues the last couple of days.� The easiest way to check this is to go to their site direct and see if the response is good or bad.� Probably some ddos attacks on the site or the datacenter they use.

On 1/13/2017 1:05 PM, ' Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] wrote:
�

>>>Comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 2:50 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Not logged into QRZ

I just started getting the not logged into QRZ message yesterday and have had it about 6 times today. What is the fix for this?

>>>You don't say which DXLab application reported this. I checked out DXKeeper via QRZ XML, DXKeeper via Pathfinder, and
Pathfinder's QRZ search: all work correctly from here. Thus I can only assume that QRZ.com has not altered its XML protocol or its
web page in a way that "breaks" DXLab applications, as such alterations would cause malfunctions for every user. Any difficulties
being experienced in accessing QRZ.com are thus likely regional or local.