Adding DXKeeper Audio Recording

wb2nvr@...

Hi Dave -

I had a PC issue yesterday, causing the loss of about 15 Qs. I'm sure that I did at least two backups, but none were available in the backup folder. I added the Qs using information from Clublog and LOTW, and my log is up to date.

A number of the Qs have an audio recording in the designated folder, but the link is not in DXK. How can I add the information so that I can right click in DXK to play the audio?

TNX for adding this great feature to DXKeeper, and TNX to the OP who originally suggested it!

73,

Bob WB2NVR