From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: September 30, 2016 19:41
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [dxlab] SC RTTY QSY frequency error

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 8:35 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com

I'm running FSK and always have. I still have the program and radio set up
per the FSK RTTY Configuration at
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/K3PSKRTTY .

Has double-clicking on a RTTY spot always set your K3's frequency 850
Hz high? If not, when did this first start happening? What
changes did you make around that time?