From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: September 19, 2016 18:26
To: dxlab
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Cannot Get DXLab Apps to Load

This may be interesting (no personal experience - Google just found it):

Seems like another good reason not to buy Dell, though ;)

73/GL,

    ~iain / N6ML

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 2:59 PM, 'Jim McDonald' jim@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

I am running Windows 10 Version 1500 (OS Build 10586.589), which includes several updates.  I tried several times, including using the Media Creation Tool, to upgrade my 2010 Dell Studio XPS 8100 to the anniversary release but it wouldn’t work.  I called Microsoft Support, who referred me to Dell, who told me the computer, an I7 with 8GB of RAM, wasn’t compatible with it – really.  The error message was 0xC1900101-0x20017.

Fortunately, DXLab and all the other programs are working fine.

73, Jim N7US