Re: Anniversary Update fixes a DDE issue in previous publicly released version of Windows 10

Jim N7US

I'm trying to install the Anniversary Update but got a weird error message after the installation, which did not succeed.

The error message was "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during the BOOT operation," with an error code of 0xC1900101 - 0x20017. Based on Google searches, I have a driver problem, which I can't find, even though I've been using V1511 OS Build 10586.494 just fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

73, Jim N7US