Re: DX Keeper Capture Window

K3BZ

I got mixed up about this, but I'm OK now, thanks for DXK 13.5.9 w/record button

73.....Jerry K3BZ

On 7/24/2016 5:41 PM, ' Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@ambersoft.com [dxlab] wrote:
AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 5:32 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [dxlab] DX Keeper Capture Window

Dave... what version of DXK does the new Capture window format with the red Record button begin with? I have 13.5.2 installed, and the Capture window doesn't include the Record button.

13.5.9, which was released about 2 hours ago:

I notice I have Launcher 2.0.6 and in the header the date of my Workspaces (11-30-2015) is shown. Is that the problem? If so, should I just update my Workspaces date?

To what "problem" are you referring?
Is it "normal" for the Available app versions shown in Launcher Config to stop advancing as of the Workspaces date?

No. Did you click the "New ?" button on the Launcher's Configuration window?
73,

Posted by: " Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>

Yahoo Groups Links