Re: Spot collector web server oddity.

kk1w@...

Dave,

That's correct, all the mobile devices and PC's are wifi inside my network. I don't remember any recent updates. Here's the best info I can get off my phone:

Chrome is at 51.0.2704.81 which I think came out late May 2016.
The OS is android 5.1 with a build date of May 5, 2016
The last system update was May 18, 2016.
The two phones are on the Verizon but the tablet is wifi only so I don't think it's related to a Verizon update.

I'm not sure when the behavior changed but I know it wasn't way back in May. Most likely over the last week or so.

Thanks for the quick response. Not sure what else I can provide - I'm surprised I got this far!

Jim