I notice I have Launcher 2.0.6 and in the header the date of my Workspaces (11-30-2015) is shown. Is that the problem? If so, should I just update my Workspaces date?

Is it "normal" for the Available app versions shown in Launcher Config to stop advancing as of the Workspaces date?

73.....Jerry K3BZ

On 7/24/2016 5:11 PM, ' Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@ambersoft.com [dxlab] wrote:
AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 4:59 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] DX Keeper Capture Window

I just recently updated DX Keeper to the newest version. I notice a square between the “log” & “clear” functions. What is this button for?

Controlling the recording of audio, as described in
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RecordAudio>

Is it possible to get rid of it?

No, but if you're not planning to record audio, leave it disabled and it will be harmless.

Posted by: " Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>

Yahoo Groups Links