Re: Workspaces Problem

Richard B Drake

Jerry,

I believe your assessment is correct. 11-30-2015 is or should be a folder name. If you click that folder name it should contain files named, "Commander, DXKeeper, DXLabLauncher, DXView, Pathfinder, PropView, SpotCollector, and WinWarbler" (assuming you have installed them all). The file names have no extension so you probably can't view them easily. Is that the case? If not something apparently happened to the files and I would delete 11-30-2015 and create the Workspace again. Note that the name shown at the bottom of Launcher represents the name of the last Workspace loaded into the registry and is not an indication that the Workspace files still exist.

73, Rich - W3ZJ
http://www.w3zj.com

On 7/19/2016 12:02 AM, 'Jerry (K3BZ)' k3bz@... [dxlab] wrote:
On my DXLab Launcher window, below the 7 application buttons, the
workspace is designated by:

WS: 11-30-2015  which is the correct designator for the workspace
currently in use... the only workspace I have.

In the lower left of my DXLab Launcher Workspaces window, the path to my
Current Workspace Folder is shown as:

C:\DXLab\Launcher\Workspaces\11-30-2015 which appears to be the correct
path.

However, the large box in the upper left of my DXLab Launcher Workspaces
window is empty.

Shouldn't it display the name of my one current workspace as:
11-30-2015    ??

So far I don't notice anything operating incorrectly.... except there is
a notice in my DXLab Launcher window header (see Errorlog) and there is
an errorlog folder in my C:\DXLab\Launcher\Workspaces folder.

What (if anything) should I be doing about this?

73.....Jerry K3BZ