Re: "Missing Component" ?

K3BZ

While following your instructions below, I noticed something odd in the "C:\DXLab\Launcher\Workspaces" folder.

In January last year I created Workspace "1-5-2015" which was my only Workspace until November when I created

Workspace "11-30-2015". Here's the odd part: "11-30-2015" was created as a subfolder in folder "1-5-2015", yet

WS: 11-30-2015 is what appears in the bottom center of the Launcher window.

Before attempting to do anything else I used the Create Empty Workspace button and labeled the new Workspace "6-20-2016",

then used the Save Settings to Workspace button... saving "6-20-2016" as a backup. Again the oddity: "6-20-2016" now appears

as a sub-subfolder in subfolder "11-30-2015". Only "6-20-2016" appears in the large box at the left labelled "Workspaces (in current Workspace Folder).

I don't understand what is going on here, or is this behavior to be expected?

Here's the way my Workspaces folder is arranged (including what appears to be a "dupe" of 11-30-2015, but at a higher level)

Launcher

Downloads

Help

Sites

Workspaces

1-5-2015

11-30-2015

6-20-2016

11-30-2015

I think that all I need is Workspaces 11-30-2015 and 6-20-2016. I want to load the 11-30-2015 which should have the settings I want, check that all settings are OK, then delete all but 11-30-2015. Finally, I would create a new Workspace using the current date. How do I get this back to what it should be?

73, Jerry K3BZ

73.....Jerry K3BZ

On 6/19/2016 10:02 AM, 'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@ambersoft.com [dxlab] wrote:
OK. To restore your settings from that workspace,

1. terminate all DXLab applications except the Launcer

2. on the Launcher's Configuration window, click the Workspaces button in the lower-left corner to display the "DXLab Launcher Workspaces" window

3. in the "DXLab Launcher Workspaces" window

3a. click on your Workspace in the "Workspaces (in Current Workspace Folder)" panel on the left

3b. in the "All DXLab Applications" panel, click the "Load Settings from Workspace button"

4. direct the Launcher to start your DXLab applications