Re: Underhanded MS

K3BZ

OK, I'll give that a shot... the worst they can say is NO.... thanks!!

73.....Jerry K3BZ

On 6/11/2016 11:43 PM, ' Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@ambersoft.com [dxlab] wrote:
AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 11:35 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Underhanded MS

Thanks, Dave... I was afraid that would be the only way to ensure a reliable system... and who doesn't want that?

Problem is I didn't get a Win7 disk with this machine.

If you have a valid Windows 7 registration code, you can borrow a Windows 7 disk from a friend and use your registration code. If for some reason that doesn't work, you could engage Microsoft Support and explain what happened so they'll authorize the re-installation.

Posted by: " Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>

Yahoo Groups Links