Another problem starting DXLab modules

Jim N7US

Though I do have Skype installed, which several of us in NIDXA use as a text messaging chatroom, it doesn’t interfere with DXLab.

My problem continues to be with Roxio CD Creator attempting to start before each DXLab module starts.  I get two popup windows from that program that I have to close so the DXLab module can start.

I’ve repeatedly uninstalled it and have deleted all of its files that Windows Explorer can find.  I’ve deleted all references in the registry and run CCleaner multiple times.

I know this isn’t a DXLab problem but it seems to only be a problem when I start DXLab, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

73, Jim N7US