Can't get Launcher to work today

ciezniakpaul@...

This morning when I double-clicked on the Launcher icon on my desktop, the Launcher app box opened but nothing else launched. The small "config" box on Launcher was partially obscured with a printed message "Unable to launch, etc.... the file does not exist". Trying to launch any other DXLab application from the desktop icons also failed to bring up anything.

I have been using the downloaded Win 10 OS since mid-2015 with no problems. I've tried the hard reboot twice today on this PC with no effect on this Launcher issue. All other programs on my PC seem to work fine.

Is anyone else experiencing similar behavior?

Paul Ciezniak, K1SEZ

Wallingford, CT