Labels for bureau cards

Jim N7US

I use Avery 8160 labels for cards to be sent to the outgoing QSL bureau.  I like the format but wonder if the call of the station I’ve worked is large enough to be easily read by the QSL bureau sorters.

My cards are simple and one-sided, so I can write the call on the back of each card, though I’d rather not do it.

I don’t see it in the documentation, but maybe printing the other station’s call in a larger font or a different color, such as red, would make it stand out better.  (I think my previous logging program, DXbase, did that.)

Suggestions?

73, Jim N7US