Re: Unwanted programs starts with DXLab

Jim N7US

I started with uninstall from Control Panel.  I have searched for Roxio, Sonic, and Adaptec files and have deleted them, as well as going through the registry and using a registry cleaner.

I followed documentation from Dell, since Roxio came on this Dell computer in 2010, for uninstalling it, but I still have the problem.

The problem started a couple of months ago.  I never use Roxio.

I’ve used Malwarebytes to no avail too.

I didn’t find a good contact for Microsoft Support.

Since the problem isn’t with DXLab, maybe anyone with suggestions can email Larry (lknain@...)  and me directly rather than on the reflector.  Thanks.

73, Jim N7US