From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 7:24 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Getting error message

AA6YQ comments bewlo
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 8:01 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Getting error message

I get an error message, or at least a warning, that I can't figure out how to fix it. The message is:

There is no Log Page Display sort specified; sorting the Log Page Display by QSO date

Which by the way, it probably what I want anyway. Where do I go to set this?

In the Sort panel in the lower-left corner of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the UTC button.
For more information, see
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOSorting>