Re: Missing wav folders

Andrew OBrien

Thanks Dave.  Joe DX is waxing lyrically this morning.

Andy

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 11:46 PM, ' Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2016 10:39 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Missing wav folders

I'm just about recovered from the nasty Windows issues that caused me to have to reinstall much of DXLAB. My desktop PC is missing some wav file folders that are normally within Spotcollector ( Alphanumeric , General, and Phonetics) . I could copy those from my laptop which has a fully working DX Lab Suite but was wondering if there is a download option for those wav files ?

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm#AvailableReleases>

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Announcements.exe>