Re: Making Workspaces Easier

K3BZ

Dave....As usual, your final decision is one I can support.  The discussion having been very recent, I think I will remember what each of the 4 buttons are for.  However, making changes to settings and Workspaces is not something I do every day, and maybe not every year, so I'm hoping you will give a clear, comprehensive WIKI explanation of what each one means and does.  I know I will need that info available in future when I try to remember how to work with Workspaces.
Thanks for all you do, Dave.
73,  Jerry K3BZ

On 2/9/2016 6:27 PM, Brian Smithson n8wrl@... [dxlab] wrote:
This looks good to me Dave - thank you for your efforts!

73

-Brian n8wrl

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 6:24 PM, ' Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

Again, thanks to all for the constructive feedback and suggestions. I have decided to go with

"Create Empty Workspace"

"Save Settings to Workspace"

"Load Settings from Workspace"

"Delete Workspace"

There were good arguments in support of other approaches, but I believe the above button captions best achieve the clarity,
accuracy, and consistency objectives.

There is a reported but uncorrected defect in Commander; resolving this takes priority over releasing a new version of the Launcher,
so a new Launcher release is not imminent.