Re: Making Workspaces Easier

KA9JAC

I have no problem with the names as they are.

On 2/7/2016 3:31 PM, ' Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] wrote:
�

I think the proposal below is excellent, but would appreciate feedback from the user community before I re-title the buttons on the
Launcher's Workspaces window and update the documentation to match.

Comments, concerns, and better ideas are welcome.

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:27 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Making Workspaces Easier

Workspaces might be easier if the terms were more familiar to users:

Create Workspace ---- > New Workspace
Update Workspace ---- > Backup Workspace
Activate Workspace ---- > Restore Workspace
Delete Workspace ---- > Delete Workspace

New, Backup, Restore and Delete are all terms that most users are familiar with.

The mouseovers would provide additional details.

Just a thought. I've had trouble explaining Workspaces to other users, and it's indispensable.

Good DX and thanks!

---
73 Parker W5ADD