Re: Missing Window: CQDX - Corrected

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:43 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Re: Missing Window: CQDX - Corrected

Spot collector version 7.4.4

Thanks. The most recent version of each DXLab application except the Launcher now have code that should detect "lost" windows and relocate them to a physical monitor. Yours is the first report of a failure of that mechanism (7.4.4 is the most recent version of SpotCollector), but the fact that Windows could not recover your window either may indicate that something more serious was amiss.
If it happens again, please let me know, as I'd like to capture the situation from startup in an errorlog.txt file so I can see what's going on.