Might be more descriptive of what's actually happening. But to change it now would probably only serve to confuse current users.

73, Rich - W3ZJ
http://www.w3zj.com

On 2/7/2016 4:31 PM, ' Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] wrote:
I think the proposal below is excellent, but would appreciate feedback from the user community before I re-title the buttons on the
Launcher's Workspaces window and update the documentation to match.

Comments, concerns, and better ideas are welcome.

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:27 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Making Workspaces Easier

Workspaces might be easier if the terms were more familiar to users:

Create Workspace   ---- >  New Workspace
Update Workspace   ---- >  Backup Workspace
Activate Workspace ---- >  Restore Workspace
Delete Workspace   ---- >  Delete Workspace

New, Backup, Restore and Delete are all terms that most users are familiar with.

The mouseovers would provide additional details.

Just a thought. I've had trouble explaining Workspaces to other users, and it's indispensable.

Good DX and thanks!