Re: Making Workspaces Easier

Danny Douglas <n7dc@...>

Now, that is easly understood

From: "Nuno Lopes - CT2IRY ct2iry@... [dxlab]"
To: dxlab@...
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2016 4:52:52 PM
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Making Workspaces Easier

My .02 cents.

If Create New Workspace would fit good, if not Workspace could be shorten to WS.
So Create New WS, Backup this WS, Restore this WS, Delete this WS

Since the WS already appear on Launcher window when you've workspaces create.

73 Nuno
  CT2IRY

On Sunday, February 7, 2016 9:43 PM, "Danny Douglas n7dc@... [dxlab]" wrote:

In my mind, "create" indicates I am to make something new.  "New" means to USE something new or different., like it was already there for our use.   If there were room, "Create new workspace" would make more sense.