Re: LOTW uploads for multiple callsigns

iain macdonnell - N6ML

That is incorrect. If you have not specified a "Browser pathname" in
the Configuration for the DXLab Suite application in question (usually
found on the General tab of the Configuration window), your chosen
Windows *default* browser, which may or may not be Internet Explorer,
is used to open Help files.

Rex, maybe try this:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-change-your-default-browser-windows-10

and make sure that the "Browser pathname" is blank in all of the DXLab
Suite apps.

73,

~iain / N6ML

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Rich - W3ZJ rich@w3zj.com [dxlab]
<dxlab@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

It doesn't matter what browser you normally use to view the Web, DXLab uses
Internet Explorer. If it's on your system as it should be I don't know why
you are getting that message. Sounds like something in Windows is corrupted.
What build of Windows 10 are you using?

73, Rich - W3ZJ
http://www.w3zj.com

On 2/7/2016 11:51 AM, Rex Turvin turvin2009@yahoo.com [dxlab] wrote:

I do have Internet Explorer on my computer however I always use Firefox. I
still cannot view help files.
73 NR6M