Re: QSL log panel checkbox

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 2:06 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] QSL log panel checkbox

I'm having a minor problem getting DXKeeper to keep the QSL panel checkbox un-checked. If I uncheck it in the "QSL" checkbox in either the Log QSOs tab or in the Config window, it goes away fine. But then if I quit DXKeeper and start it back up, the QSL panel checkbox is checked again and that panel is displayed.

When DXKeeper autonomously enables a panel on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, that's because one of the items in that panel contains an error. The guilty item's caption should be rendered in blue or red font, depending upon the severity of the error. For example, if you have multiple "My QTHs" defined, any QSO lacking a "My QTH ID" will cause the QTH panel to be made visible to DXKeeper can show you that the QSO's "My QTH ID" item is empty.