Re: what time is it?

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 8:21 AM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [dxlab] what time is it?

Well here is something that has crossed my mind reading this email. With limited room to display fields on my monitor which of the several time columns would provide the best info for DX’ers and why?

That would depend on your DXing objectives.
Besides the basic fields (call, Prefix, Primary, Band, Mode, Frequency, QSX, First time, Last time), I have the ODX, CW, DXGrid, SPSNR, SPProb, NPOTA, EU, AF, SA, NA-E, NA-M, NA-E, AS, and OC fields visible. My goals are DXCC Challenge, 6M WAS, 6M WAZ, and 6M WPX.