Re: Commander not working Icom 746Pro

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 6:35 AM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] Commander not working Icom 746Pro

I have a issue with commander not communicating with the radio

I have a Icom 746Pro and windows 7 64 bit computer.

Now it use to work OK no problems at all, I reckon its only stopped working/communicating since latest software update to commander.

I have checked and recheck all configuration settings, as well as the interface, all seems to be OK. {I could be wrong}

I haven't used the radio/computer/dxlab for couple of weeks, but it was all working ok before.

Could you please assist if possible?

Please review the step-by-step instructions in
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TranceiverControlIcom>

If that doesn't get you going, let me know.