Re: SpotCollector feature request

Tony Lewis

I second this request. Before just adding "and " has been sufficient but it gets cleared from the expression every time a progress report is updated with NPOTA and it has to be manually added back.

On Jan 24, 2016, at 8:44 AM, ka9cfd@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

It would be handy if the age filter when checkmarked in Spotcollector also applied to any SQL filters that have been set up. I would like to use it for NPOTA to hide old spots. I can enter the expression in the filter itself but it gets erased whenever I update the list using Dxkeeper's progress reports button for NPOTA.

Jay KA9CFD