Re: WW - How to set AFC default to OFF??

Mike - AA1AR

I'm having the same problem. The AFC box's setting is definitely NOT being retained between operating sessions.

+++ What Profile have you selected in the "RTTY Receive" panel on WinWarbler's Main window?

Dave,

Mine is in “Standard RTTY”.

Here is an additional observation:

If I exit WinWarbler while it is in RTTY mode (with AFC unchecked),

AFC will be unchecked the next time WW is started.  If I exit WW in CW or SSB mode, then restart WW, then double-click a RTTY

spot in SpotCollector, WW will change to RTTY mode and the AFC box is checked.

73, Mike