DXlab disappeared

Andrew OBrien

Interesting.  I Spotcollector and found that my DXLAB folders had disappeared.  Other software looks fine expect for VSP Manager which also disappeared.  It has been a few days since I used DXLAB applications.  I restored from a  system restore point created 1/13/16 when a "critical" update was performed by Windows (10) . However, although my DXlab folders are now available booting the software runs in to all kinds of missing files. Looks like in is time for a fresh install and import of backup database.  Windows the culprit ?
Andy K3UK