From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 10:03 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] SpotCollector 7.4.4 is available

Close SpotCollector and use Windows Explorer to navigate to your
SpotCollector/Databases directory. The delete or rename Spots.mdb
(and Spots.ldb if it exists) and restart SpotCollector.

"no read permission on 'Spots'" typically indicates an error in the
Spot database. Deleting the Spot database will allow SpotCollector
to create a new (empty) one on start-up.

> (still running XP SP3)

Windows XP is no longer supported and now represents a significant
security risk not only to the user but to the general network. Please
do not connect Windows XP to the internet (network) for any reason.