From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 5:26 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] DXKeeper - reorder UNIQUE numbers

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 4:00 AM
To: dxlab@...

Dave and/or Group.

Just noticing I have QSO unique numbers under the AUXILIARY section of DX Keeper.

Is there a way to force a renumbering of those numbers to reflect the QSO’s in the database?

I have currently 7700+ QSO’s yet my uniques are showing 16143+

Obviously when originally importing, cleaning out dupes and doing general maintenance until I got DXK and I happily working in harmony there were additional QSO’s assigned a unique QSO number that no longer exist.

I would like to completely rework the database so the unique QSO numbers match my actual QSO count. Can this be done?