Re: FlexRadio 3000 DIGL & DIGU modes

Andrew OBrien

Or... you set it up in Winwarbler in the Operation Mode Selection area.
Andy K3UK

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 7:27 AM, Rich - W3ZJ rich@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

There isn't one. However, if you use DDUtil you can set up a Mode Change Macro that puts the radio into DIGL mode when it sees the mode change to RTTY. I use DIGL for RTTY and DIGU for PSK.... DDUtil is a virtual necessity for Flex radios.

That way I can set up a Profile in PowerSDR that defines the appropriate selection of filters and sets the appropriate Rx and Tx levels for each mode.

73, Rich - W3ZJ
http://www.w3zj.com

On 9/4/2015 4:51 AM, kd6hq@... [dxlab] wrote:

I'm using a FlexRadio 3000 with PowerSDR v2.7.2 software.

Looking at Commander 11.5.0 I do not see DIGL or DIGU listed

in the Mode box.  I have SDR-3000 selected in the Radio section of

the Config window.

Nor do I see DIGL or DIGU listed in the "transceiver mode" list on the

config window for WinWarbler in the PSK tab.

So I'm guessing that these modes have not been implemented for SDR-3000

in the Commander program or perhaps there is a file that I need to edit someplace?

thanks

Don