Re: Windows 10 upgrade or clean install?

Andrew OBrien

I am assuming a clean install means losing lots of existing things.  My update from 8.1  went fine .
Andy K3UK

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 8:07 PM, Greg Beam ki7mt01@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

Personally, if I have a choice between Upgrade or Clean Install, I
always opt for Clean Install ( Windows or Linux ). YMMV.

73's
Greg, KI7MT