Re: Windows 10 upgrade or clean install?

Greg Beam

Personally, if I have a choice between Upgrade or Clean Install, I always opt for Clean Install ( Windows or Linux ). YMMV.

73's
Greg, KI7MT

On 7/31/2015 6:05 PM, Mike Morrow w3qt@comcast.net [dxlab] wrote:
Two months ago I reinstalled DXLab Suite on a new computer. Following
Dave's process it went without a hitch. Now I'm in need of some
input/advice. I'll be moving from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Any
suggestions on whether to do an upgrade or a clean install? I've read
support for both but am inclined to trust the advice from others on this
board. Thanks.

73,
Mike, W3QT