Re: Missing Launcher

Joe WB9SBD

I was able to find it, via looking in the C: drive and launch it. but it is not listed on the program list, even doing a search for launch or launcher diid not find anything how weird. even shortcuts to each of the suite programs are on the desktop but no launcher

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 7/31/2015 12:16 PM, Rich - W3ZJ rich@... [dxlab] wrote:

This what I see under D on mine Joe:

DXLab suite
  Commander
  DXKeeper
  DXView
  Launcher
  Pathfinder
  PropView
  SpotCollector
  WinWarbler

If you don't see Launcher maybe it's installed in a different folder? That would be odd but probably possible.

73, Rich - W3ZJ
http://www.w3zj.com

On 7/31/2015 12:04 PM, Joe nss@... [dxlab] wrote:
thats where I was looking, in the apps listings. Like I said I forund the DX labs everything else all together DXK, SC, PF etc. but no launcher.

Joe WB9SBD