Re: qrz.com

eddy on5jk

Same problem, have to login everayday again.
Eddy ON5JK

Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: [dxlab] qrz.com

I have had this problem also. I read some forum postings and it seems to be a problem with many others. I was using it yesterday and it worked fine. They have been doing some software work recently I heard. Richard wb6ewm

"Danny Douglas n7dc@... [dxlab]" wrote:

Just tonight, for first time in agest, I tried to use qrz.com via Pathfinder, but every time it comes up it says i have to log in.  I do so, and it comes up ok, then the very next time, it tells me to log in again.  I havent messed with it (other than normal double clicks, or entering calls in WW, but certainly doesnt want to talk to me in its normal way.  I may have missed something here, as been busy and not much dxing.

N7DC@...
Ex WN5QMX,WA5UKR,ET2US,ET3USA,SV0WPP,VS6DD,N7DC/YV5/G5CTB
QSL Bureau, DIRECT, LOTW Preferred, eQSL used but upload at a courtesy only, as do not use the system for awards.

Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
Versie: 2015.0.6086 / Virusdatabase: 4401/10343 - datum van uitgifte: 07/31/15