Re: qrz.com

Danny Douglas <n7dc@...>

Well, interesting.  When I do a click on the CONFIG box, it blinks- but the normal (whichever the last page selected-- buck, qrz, etc etc, page continues to show up.  Doesnt appear to try to approach the config page. User name and password boxes do not appear, so cannot check them.

From: "' Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab]"
To: dxlab@...
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:34:28 PM
Subject: RE: [dxlab] qrz.com

>>>AA6YQ comment sbelow

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:30 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] qrz.com

Just tonight, for first time in agest, I tried to use qrz.com via Pathfinder, but every time it comes up it says i have to log in. I do so, and it comes up ok, then the very next time, it tells me to log in again. I havent messed with it (other than normal double clicks, or entering calls in WW, but certainly doesnt want to talk to me in its normal way. I may have missed something here, as been busy and not much dxing.