Re: qrz.com

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comment sbelow
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:30 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] qrz.com

Just tonight, for first time in agest, I tried to use qrz.com via Pathfinder, but every time it comes up it says i have to log in. I do so, and it comes up ok, then the very next time, it tells me to log in again. I havent messed with it (other than normal double clicks, or entering calls in WW, but certainly doesnt want to talk to me in its normal way. I may have missed something here, as been busy and not much dxing.

On Pathfinder's Configuration window, is the "QRZ.com Online Callbook" panel's "Automatic login" box checked? Is the correct username and password specified?